Planning is underway as we work together to unlock Western Victoria’s renewable energy to grow businesses and communities for the region.
Starting 30 September, AusNet Services is hosting a series of informal, face-to-face, drop-in sessions for local communities in the project area of interest to seek feedback, listen to concerns and answer questions. Come along and meet the team any time between 2.00pm – 6.30pm at the below locations. We look forward to meeting you.
- Stawell – Wednesday 30 September 2.00pm – 6.30pm, Stawell Bowling Club, 5-7 Napier St, Stawell
- Beaufort – Thursday 1 October 2.00pm – 6.30pm, Beaufort Football Club, 39 Park St, Beaufort
- Ballarat – Tuesday 6 October 2.00pm – 6.30pm, CE Brown Reserve, Dowling St, Wendouree
- Creswick – Thursday 8 October 2.00pm – 6.30pm, Mount Prospect Tennis Club, 35 Bridge St, Creswick
- Gordon – Wednesday 14 October 2.00pm – 6.30pm, Gordon Recreation Reserve, 18 Willunga Ave, Gordon
- Ballan – Thursday 15 October 2.00pm – 6.30pm, Ballan Football Club, Atkinson/Cowie St, Ballan
- Darley – Wednesday 21 October and Thursday 22 October, 2.00pm – 6.30pm, Darley Park Sports Club Cnr Grey and Fitzroy St, Darley
- Melton Tuesday 27 October and Thursday 29 October, 2.00pm – 6.30pm, Melton South Football Club, Reserve Road, Melton *PENDING Covid-19 restrictions easing
The safety of our staff and the community is our top priority, all sessions will have a Covid-19 Safe plan in place. If any of the above drop-in sessions need to be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will inform you via an e-update and on the website.
For further information, including a map of the area of interest and details for contacting the Western Victorian Transmission Network Project team, head to www.westvictnp.com.au